HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.....

 for a special day, i wanna wish HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all ibu, mama, mummy, umi, mak, bonda or mom. there are one day special for you lahh. wahhh! make your day shining glory yahh? ohhoo, psst but dont use the day to bully your daughter or son. hhahha, kidding :)

hmm, i also have special wish for my scaryy crazyy mom! bahhha.

Thanks god, you give me wonderful mom in the world! Thanks for everything mom! Trying so hard to make you smile is not enough yet to reciprocate all of your sacrifices.  The dreams that I tried to achieve in my life now is your dreams as well. Your patience in educating and raising me much more valuable than ever. i know i am kind of stubborn person but you never complained instead you still love me right mom? That is why I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! MMMUAAHHH

so noob :DD haha

No comments:

Post a Comment